Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Project 40 to 41: Day 44

You'd think, wouldn't you, that after 44 days this whole exercise thing would be part of my routine. I read somewhere when I was a kid that an activity becomes a habit after 21 days. Actually maybe my mom told me that -- and it might've been related to making my bed or cleaning my room or something.

At any rate. Here I am, 44 days in, and I'm still regularly surprised at roughly 10:30 p.m. when I'm thinking of bed -- and realize I HAVEN'T $*#((@#$*#$ EXERCISED YET.

This happened last night. Which explains why my "work-out" consisted of 20 crunches and a few yoga poses on the floor next to my bed.

What's wrong with me?

Maybe things will get easier after Christmas. I've been wrapped up magazine production for the last week while simultaneously trying to squeeze as much holiday spirit as I can out of my days. Add all the other life stuff in there and the days get tight. My stomach, unfortunately, does not.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment