Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Project 40 to 41: Day 30-something

Another quick note before I call it a night. Since I started today's workout 5 minutes after midnight, I suppose it technically should be counted on tomorrow's tally. But let's not be hasty. It may be nearly 1 a.m., but this is still my Monday.

The last four days have seen one rockin' cardio gym workout, one walk with Daisy dog (far shorter than it should've been), and two home strength/flexibility days -- including tonight's late-night offering.

Incidentally, this is one of those nights when I wonder if exercising was actually the unhealthy choice. I worked out tonight because I'm determined to do this thing -- even if it meant STARTING my exercise routine at midnight. But would it have actually been healthier for me to get to sleep at a decent hour?

Tomorrow morning and the inevitably busy day that follows is going to feel awfully early...

That's my cue to turn this thing off and hit the pillow like everyone else -- including the four-legged -- in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment