Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Odds and Ends

Oh my goodness, what a whirlwind. I wouldn't have it any other way, but still...

Since my mind is full of random bits of information this morning, I'm not going to force it into any single cohesive post. Instead, here's a look inside my brain:

(Warning: Did I mention I'm fairly certain I suffer from adult ADD?)

* I did yoga for the first time in years yesterday. My stomach HURTS today. But, wow, it was incredible. Hope I get back there.

* Slept in a tent in the backyard with Bergen last night. Was so wonderful to hang with my son and hear all about Pokemon from the Sinnoh region. I mean that.

* Brett Favre?! Retired for real? No way! We'll see...

* Hosting Christian's birthday party in just over an hour and I haven't showered yet.

* Also, his birthday was in June.

* We really need to weed wack.

* Neighborhood Night Out picnic tonight and I was supposed to make something in the crock pot. I think that's not happening. Hello big container of Boy Scout popcorn in my pantry...

* Dangit. I just remembered I have to make one of those videos for the P-B today. Suppose I should wait 'til after I shower. Better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment