Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ends and Odds

I sit here tonight, fresh off five days at the cabin (with no wifi -- or any kind of "fi" for that matter), writing the coming week's to-do list. Here's what I've got so far:

* Call the a/c service people. I am quite literally sticking to my couch as I type this. Our a/c has been out for a week, but since we were heading out of town, we put off that phone call. Can you say REGRET? We're all sleeping in the basement tonight with fans blowing directly on us. And I'm not even a fan person. In fact, I'm SO not a fan person that I've written a column about what a fan person I'm not. I was going to post a link to that column here, but I just read it for the first time in years and decided it's kind of sucky.

* Go to the pool. See above.

* Watch school board candidate videos. The primary election is being held on Tuesday. If you live in Rochester, you know the school board election is a big deal this year. Videos (taped at a League of Women Votes forum) are available on the Rochester Public Library site here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rplmninfo#p/u/14/aHJjFpC9TP4

* Call the a/c service people back.
And ask them if they can get here any sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment