Saturday, November 19, 2011

Project 40 to 41: Day 13

Clearly there's going to come a time when Wii Fit isn't going to cut it. But that time is not yet. Tonight -- at 11 p.m., because that's when I finally fit it in -- I pulled up my Wii balance board and hula-hooped like a mad woman. Then I did some boxing, some jogging in place, a few strength moves. Thirty-five minutes and a full 180 seconds on the "focus candle" later, I was glad I'd stayed up to get my workout in. (Though it wasn't all a wild success: On the yoga plank move, my virtual trainer told me I was "shaky" and gave me 0 points for my "weak core." Yeah, yeah, I know -- my weak core is what motivated me to start this project. But still. It's a little hurtful coming from a totally buff non-person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment