Friday, February 25, 2011

Cross Promotion

Happy Friday! I just stopped in at the Rochester Mag office and updated the blog there. Click through to check out the "Beauty and Insults" being strewn about with that crew.

Those people crack me up. Jay met me down at the office before lunch today, and when we left he said, "I don't think I'd be quick-witted enough to work down there. I was only there for three minutes and there were four different conversations going at once."

This is what I'm saying.

In other Friday news: I just tried sushi for the first time. Want to know how it (gag) went? I'll be writing about the experience for the April issue of Rochester Mag.

Happy weekend to all! I'm going to be painting the bathroom and writing next week's Jen's World column. Have a topic idea? Send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment