Thursday, June 10, 2010

Google Yourself

Okay, admit it. From time to time, you Google yourself.

I like to check in every once in awhile to see how close I'm encroaching on Jennifer Lynch Koski, the longtime holder of the No. 1 "Jennifer Koski" spot. (We kind of even look alike, though it seems we don't share similar interests. She's a professor at the Michael G. Foster School of Business.)

Jennifer Koski is also a preschool teacher in the Midwest. And a "new emerging" artist in Delaware. And a 21-year-old in Phoenix who claims rarely to use her MySpace anymore.

We're a varied, though clearly fun, bunch.

So this morning, as I decidedly put off working on a grant for the next school year, I thought I'd check in to see what we Jennifer Koskis are up to today. And that's when I saw the Google images link.

In addition to a terrible past Post-Bulletin head shot (in which I look both naked and like I have several chins), I see that some of my video screen captures are also up for the viewing.

Here's an especially lovely one:



Great expression, right? And what am I wearing? Is that a sundress over pajama bottoms and under a sweater?

Here's another great expression (though the kiddos look cute):



So tell me: What happens when you Google yourself?

7 comments:

  1. I kind of look like I just saw something really gross or disgusting in that bottom one. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Fagan = actor, baseball player, book collector, bagpipe player, and of course photographer. Doing an image search, two girls pop up first. LOL! Having a very popular Irish name, this isn't as fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you always look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me laugh out loud. I pretty sure that is exactly what you are wearing in the first one :)
    Not surprisingly, there are no other Nenna Arnold's that come up in a google search.
    Just for fun I googled Maria Arnold for the first time and apparently, she was an adult film star from the '70s. She starred in such films as, "The Amorous Adventures of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza" and "If You Don't Stop It...You'll Go Blind!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nenna! That is HILARIOUS. You should start selling autographs.

    ReplyDelete